We are located in the Douglas T. Kenny Building (Room 2301) on UBC campus (2136 West Mall V6T 1Z4), which is near the intersection of University Blvd and West Mall.
If you are coming from…
- 4th Avenue: Head west, 4th Avenue will turn into Chancellor Blvd. Stay on Chancellor Blvd until this road turns into NW Marine Drive. Continue on NW Marine Drive and turn left at the 3-way stop onto University Boulevard.
- 16th Avenue: Head west in the left lane, drive past East Mall, switch into the right lane and merge right on SW Marine Drive. Drive on SW Marine Drive until you come to a 3-way stop. Turn right onto University Blvd.
- Marine Drive (from 41st, 49th, 70th Avenue): Continue on SW Marine Drive, past 16th Avenue, until you come to a 3-way stop. Turn right onto University Blvd.
Stay on University Blvd for one block and then turn right onto Lower Mall. The West Parkade is a large blue concrete building directly on your left where you can park. If you get out on the 4th floor of the parkade, there is a walkway that leads directly across the street to the Douglas T. Kenny Building (2136 West Mall). It’s the one with the big totem pole. Enter the Kenny building through the south entrance, and you will immediately see a flight of stairs:
- If you would prefer to take the elevator, then walk just past the stairs to turn into the first hallway you see to the right, and there is an elevator you can take there to the second floor. Once you get off the elevator, walk straight until you reach the end of the stair opening, and turn left, all the way past the stairs and into a corridor. Then take the first right you see, to walk down a hallway. We are the first door you will see on the left, Room 2301.
- If you decide to take the stairs instead, simply take them to the second floor. Once you reach the top of the stairs, turn left into a corridor, and then take the first right you see, to walk down a hallway. We are the first door you will see on the left, Room 2301.