We are located in the Douglas T. Kenny Building (Room 2301) on UBC campus (2136 West Mall V6T 1Z4), which is near the intersection of University Blvd and West Mall. You have many options if you come to campus by bus, just take anything that says UBC on it (in Vancouver, for instance, routes 14, 33, 84, 4, 9, 25, 41, 44, 49, and 99). For a full schedule, refer to BC Transit’s website for bus schedules. Once you get to UBC, there are several bus loops you may end up at on campus, depending on the bus you take. If you would like us to meet you at the bus loop, please give us a call and let us know.
If you get off your bus at…
- The North Bus Loop (also known as the UBC Transit Exchange that is parallel to Wesbrook Mall): head south on Wesbrook Mall, until you reach University Blvd. Turn right onto University Blvd.
- Student Union Blvd (between the Student Recreation Centre and Gage Residences): head east down Student Union Blvd (away from Wesbrook Mall), towards East Mall. Once you reach East Mall, turn left. Continue down East Mall until you reach University Blvd. Turn right on University Blvd.
- The Trolley Terminal (on University Blvd): head east down University Blvd.
Continue walking down University Blvd until you reach West Mall, and then turn left. Shortly into your walk down West Mall, you will see the Douglas T. Kenny building on your left (there will be a sign out front). Enter the Kenny building through the south entrance, and you will immediately see a flight of stairs:
- If you would prefer to take the elevator, then walk just past the stairs to turn into the first hallway you see to the right, and there is an elevator you can take there to the second floor. Once you get off the elevator, walk straight until you reach the end of the stair opening, and turn left, all the way past the stairs and into a corridor. Then take the first right you see, to walk down a hallway. We are the first door you will see on the left, Room 2301.
- If you decide to take the stairs instead, simply take them to the second floor. Once you reach the top of the stairs, turn left into a corridor, and then take the first right you see, to walk down a hallway. We are the first door you will see on the left, Room 2301.